Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspired By Allison from The Breakfast Club

Inspired By Allison from The Breakfast Club
Allison the "Basket Case" of The Breakfast Club is my personal favorite character. She does not speak for the first half hour or so of the movie, starts to come out of her shell after talking to Andrew, about how her parents ignore her. Allison's outfits, I believe, were just thrown together, so I wouldn't recommend wearing this unless it is a costume of some sort. Allison is very artistic, so these outfits should have an artistic side to them.  I didn't want Allison to be all black, so I used a see-through cardigan with a gray camisole under it. Allison wore black high top black converse, which will never go out of style. I wanted to add a pop of color so I choose a gray purse with colorful floral beading.


Forever 21 cardigan
$15 - forever21.com

Forever 21 skirt
$21 - forever21.com

Forever 21
$2.80 - forever21.com

Shoes
sears.com

Handbag
pier1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment