Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspired By Bender from The Breakfast Club

Inspired By Bender from The Breakfast Club
John Bender is the school trouble maker in The Breakfast Club, and definitely has the best dialogue in the film, and is the most memorable character. He torments Claire throughout the film, but in the end they fall for each other, and she gives him her beloved diamond earring. I knew I wanted to make this outfit basic, and if you have any of these items I would recommend using them. The more worn the better. If you wanted this as a costume I would recommend a diamond stud in your left ear, but if you wanted this as an everyday look, I would not wear earrings at all.


Forever 21
$14 - forever21.com

Forever 21 shoes
$30 - forever21.com

Medium Wash Core Bootcut Jean
$25 - aeropostale.com

Solid V-Neck Tee
$7 - aeropostale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment