Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspired By Claire from The Breakfast Club.

Inspired By Claire from The Breakfast Club.
The Breakfast Club is an iconic '80s movie about a group of 5 teens who are different high school stereotypes, stuck in detention for an entire Saturday. They hate each other at first, but as the day goes on they break barriers down and realize they have more in common than they thought.


We'll start with Claire. Claire is "The Princess" in the movie and is very popular, but as the day goes on we find out her parents use her to get back at each other, and that her life is not as glamorous as it may seem. Claire has the best style in the film, but it is dated. I knew I wanted riding boots similar to the ones in the movie, so I chose these chic boots from Nine West. The shirt she is wearing is very dated so I made it a basic pink shirt you could find anywhere. I wanted the skirt to be more flowy and loose, and luckily I found that. The belt goes perfectly with the shoes and shirt and has the girly beading Claire would love. I chose real diamond earrings, but if you cannot afford them or just don't want them, feel free to use a substitute.


T shirt
target.com

Forever 21 skirt
$18 - forever21.com

Nine West boots
$90 - ninewest.com

Earrings
$127 - overstock.com

Forever 21 belt
$5.80 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment