Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspired By Andrew from The Breakfast Club

Inspired By Andrew from The Breakfast Club
Andrew "The Athlete" of The Breakfast Club, is my second favorite character. Andy beat up a nerd to "make his father proud," which is what landed him in detention. He reveals similar to Brian his parents pressuse to be number one especially his father, and that he is truly sorry for what he did. At the beginning he and Claire have a connection because of their popularity, but it's The Basket Case Allison that he really relates to. Andrew's outfit is just a basic hoodie, tee shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes, so I really needed to spice this one up. I chose an '80s style white letterman cardigan, and a blue tee shirt to wear underneath it. I also chose navy blue sweatpants and  wanted to avoid the predictable tennis shoes, so I chose a pair of Toms with red to match the cardigan, and blue the same shade as the tee shirt. I also wanted to add some type of hair accessory, so I chose a red ribbon headband.



Forever 21 cardigan
$20 - forever21.com

Forever 21 t shirt
$14 - forever21.com

Forever 21 pants
$8.99 - forever21.com

TOMS shoes
$59 - nordstrom.com

Hair accessory
$14 - modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment